Valued at US$357,000 by a respected Appraisal Company, this home is priced to sell! Home located in a gated community in Piedades of Santa Ana with 24/7 security, swimming pool and clubhouse! Make instant appreciation and enjoy the spectacular weather and convenient location less than 10 minutes from Highway 27.
- Priced to sell: US$42,00 below market value!
- Corner lot just steps from the community pool
- Two story home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and maid's quarters
- Large master bedroom with a balcony and views to Poas volcano (you can watch all of the fireworks displays on New Year’s Eve from your balcony)
- Ample Open Kitchen with an island
- Enjoy a terrace connected to a spacious garden. Perfect for outdoor living with or without pets.
- Two car garage and ample parking outside
- This spacious home, built in 2013, is move-in ready
The house flows mainly in One Level, except for the Master Suite, and a mezzanine which leads to a large attic out in one of the secondary bedrooms.
The front garden is "L shaped" for being a corner lot. Coming through the main door, you find a waiting area next to a powder room or half bathroom, then a great room sectioned in 3 areas, all leading to the terrace: a double height living room, a Family / TV Room, and the dining room which is also right next to an Open Kitchen! The Kitchen is very spacious with an island, breakfast bar, lots of cabinets, pantry, stainless steel vent hood extractor and dishwasher.
Next to the kitchen, there's the laundry room, a maid's quarters with ensuite bathroom and the two car garage with automatic door.
A large "L" shaped terrace is ideal for exterior dining, BBQ, as well as exterior living... The backyard allows for gardening, landscaping and it is also a nice size for pets as well. This internal garden can connect with the outside -presently closed with a wooden fence-.
A family / TV room leads to two secondary bedrooms sharing one bathroom. The first one has a wall to wall closet; the other one a walk-in-closet and a built-in desk, as well as a mezzanine which provides access to a large attic storage.
The Master Suite is of generous size, with walk-in-closet, ensuite bathroom with his and hers separate vanities, and it also features a balcony with gorgeous views of the west valley!
The HOA fee covers:
- All outside areas (outside of the property lines), including exterior gardening for each lot
- 24/7 Security
Community Private Amenities
- BBQ Rancho
- Swimming Pool with lap
- 24/7 security with guard house
- Green areas