Things to Pack
If you are traveling to Costa Rica, it is useful to have a checklist of tasks you’ll need to have done before arriving here in Costa Rica. You should also have a packing checklist of items you might need (other than the basics) while you’re here!
- Make sure your passport is valid and up to date Passport and driver’s license
- Buy a pocket Spanish dictionary or download the i-phone Spanish translator application
- If you want service on your cell phone, Check with your cell carrier for coverage in Costa Rica and make sure you set up an international plan.
- Advise your bank and credit card companies that you will be traveling to Costa Rica to ensure your cards will work when you get here.
- Find great things to do while you’re here
- Schedule and confirm any tours
- Book your transportation from your arrival airport to your final destination
- Book your rental property with us
- Drivers License (especially if you plan to rent a vehicle)
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Water Bottle or Canteen
- Bathing suit or surf board shorts
- Gym shoes or hiking boots
- Raincoat or Poncho
- Sandals or flip flops
- A sweatshirt or light weight fleece pullover for cool nights
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need assistance in planning your trip!